- Masa Penyediaan: 15 minit |
- Masa Memasak:25 minit |
- Jumlah Hidangan:12 cup
Pandan Muffin recipe, delicious and sure to become a family favorite, Pandan Muffin is easy to prepare. With chocolate chip topping kids will surely love.
- 180g butter, room temperatire
- 140g castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 220g plain flour (or all purpose flour)
- 80 ml Dutch Lady Full Cream ??milk
- 2 eggs
- pandan paste (or pandan emulco)
- chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- muffin cups, adequately
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Combine flour and baking powder, sift.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy and white. Add the eggs one by one. Spin at medium speed until well blended. Add the flour mixture alternately with milk until (part by part until finished) Then add vanilla essence and pandan paste, mix well.
- Fill the batter into the muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Simply take a toothpick and insert it into the center of the muffin .If it comes out clean, or with only a few moist crumbs attached to it, the cake is done. If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, you are going to need to add more baking time