Pancake with Chocolate Gravy
- Pancake With Chocolate Gravy
- Masa Penyediaan: 15 minutes |
- Masa Memasak:25 minutes |
- Jumlah Hidangan:12 pancakes
Pancake with Chocolate Gavy recipe,easy and ideal to serve for breakfast.
- For pancake:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (tepung gandum)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk
- For Gravy:
- 250 g chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk
- 1 tablespoon flour (all purpose flour or whole wheat flour)
- For pancake:
- Melt the butter.
- Mix milk and lemon juice, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the milk mixture with eggs and butter in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients of flour, salt, baking powder and sugar and sift.
- Then pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients in step 4. And stir to combine.
- Heat a nonstick pan with lightly greased of vegetable oil, pour or scoop the batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Cook until browned on both sides.
- For Chocolate Gravy:
- Melt the chocolate using 'double boiler' technique.
- Then, add flour, butter and milk. Stir well until get the right concentration.
- Double boiler method is to steam and cooking techniques require 2 floor pan. Add water 1/4 full in the pot and heat until boiling. Take a glass bowl and place over a pot of boiling above. Heat from the steam will melt the chocolate batter.