Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Masa Penyediaan: 10 minutes |
- Masa Memasak:25 minutes |
- Jumlah Hidangan:12 cups
Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe, delicious and easy. Muffin recipe uses semi-sweet chocolate chips, sure to be kids favourite.
- 2 cups plain flour (or all purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Dutch Lady Full Cream milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or ordinary chocolate chips)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt, stir well.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, oil, eggs and vanilla essence. Pour into the bowl of dry ingredients little by little until the mixture becomes ingrained. Batter will be thick and slightly lumpy.
- Fill the batter into the muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 20-25 minutes. You may sprinkle with chocolate chips on tops before baking
- Simply take a toothpick and insert it into the center of the muffin .If it comes out clean, or with only a few moist crumbs attached to it, the cake is done. If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, you are going to need to add more baking time