- Masa Penyediaan: 10 Minutes |
- Masa Memasak:30 Minutes |
- Jumlah Hidangan:12 Cups
Oleh: Che' Nom
Banana muffin recipe that is very fluffy, soft and juicy. Suitable available for breakfast or tea time. Have a try.
- 1 1/2 cups flour (plain flour or wheat flour)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup butter, melt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, vanilla essence, banana and vanilla which has been diluted.
- Then, add the flour little by little until the mixture becomes ingrained.
- Finds the batter into the muffin pan using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.