Recipe Nutella Muffin
Nutella Muffin recipe, most easy to prepare and very tasty too. Just need 3 main ingredients to produce these muffins. Perfect for breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Prep: 10 | Cook: 20 | Total: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Nutella
- 10 tablespoons of self-rising flour, sifted (if using plain or all purpose flour, mix together 1 teaspoon baking powder and sieve)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius .
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl ,stirring well.
- Spoon 3/4 of the batter into the muffin cup. Sprinkle with any type of chopped nuts on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Simply take a toothpick and insert it into the center of the muffin . If it comes out clean, or with only a few moist crumbs attached to it, the cake is done. If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, you are going to need to add more baking time